Neighbor blocked me inside their home, cant leave! Help!!!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Neighbor blocked me inside their home, cant leave! Help!!!

Post by hipmomx2 »

Ive been KIDNAPPED & Im being held HOSTAGE! One of my neighbors has my Sim stuck in the corner of their bathroom. Dont know how it happend, went over to check on my Sim and hes standing in the corner surrounded by a toilet, sink and shower. I cant use any one of them and it wont let me send him back by pushing the "send back home" button.
I acquired the neighbor from facebook & thought I could send a message asking to be free but I dont know what language
they speak...Grrr...Any thoughts? Before he dies lol.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Neighbor blocked me inside their home, cant leave! Help!

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Have you tried going to the neighbor's park or other community lot and whistling for him? Maybe you can get around it that way - if he pops in to the public space, you can send him home from there. Will keep fingers crossed.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Have you tried going to the neighbor's park or other community lot and whistling for him? Maybe you can get around it that way - if he pops in to the public space, you can send him home from there. Will keep fingers crossed.
No, I actually hadnt thought of that..as obvious as it seems..lol,. So I read your response and then tried it..no luck..
Can you actually see when people are visiting your neighborhood? I guess Im hoping it wasnt done on purpose.
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

hipmomx2 wrote: No, I actually hadnt thought of that..as obvious as it seems..lol,. So I read your response and then tried it..no luck..
Can you actually see when people are visiting your neighborhood? I guess Im hoping it wasnt done on purpose.
No, I don't think it has anything to do with the neighbor's actions, when you visit you get a copy of neighbor town from the cloud, this is copy only for your use, owner or anybody else can't use it. This happens when furniture was arranged certain way, I once had preteen who was using his desk, he sat there without problems but when finished he tried to get up on the other side and got trapped between the desk and the bed, it was too close to the bed on this other side. They way to solve it in your town is to move furniture but I don't know what to do when visiting.
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

have you tried sending him home from the town view?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Did you try taping the globe?

Several times the game wouldn't let my sim go to another place in that town, because he had to wait for a baby. But the globe carried him home :)
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I didn't know sims can refuse the whistle. Whistling them to a different house should work. I tried blocking a sim in my town and whistling them to a different house and poof! He appears. Don't know why yours didn't.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

animagif wrote:I didn't know sims can refuse the whistle. Whistling them to a different house should work. I tried blocking a sim in my town and whistling them to a different house and poof! He appears. Don't know why yours didn't.
They don't refuse the whistle. When you have 1 adult sim with your toddlers, or you're waiting for a baby in a crib, you can't whistle him, because he has to stay with the toddlers/crib. The game won't let him go.

When your sim is visiting a neighbours house that has a crib with an unborn baby in it, the game won't let your sim go with using the whistle or the go home button. Although if there are adult sims in that house. The sim will follow you, when you use the globe button.
First time I had this glitch with the Mystery Island update.
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

ErinPW wrote:
animagif wrote:I didn't know sims can refuse the whistle. Whistling them to a different house should work. I tried blocking a sim in my town and whistling them to a different house and poof! He appears. Don't know why yours didn't.
They don't refuse the whistle. When you have 1 adult sim with your toddlers, or you're waiting for a baby in a crib, you can't whistle him, because he has to stay with the toddlers/crib. The game won't let him go.

When your sim is visiting a neighbours house that has a crib with an unborn baby in it, the game won't let your sim go with using the whistle or the go home button. Although if there are adult sims in that house. The sim will follow you, when you use the globe button.
First time I had this glitch with the Mystery Island update.
Correct. Sim cannot leave the toddler by him/herself at home. But in hipmomx case, she (I'm assuming hipmomx is a she here) was visiting a neighbor and can't leave. Perhaps the house has a baby/toddler that she didn't notice? That seems unlikely because if there is, there should be an adult sim in the house too. A weird glitch perhaps?
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

OMG This is a dilemma. Seems he could be whistled to another part of this town but says that doesn't work. Weird. Nothing the neighbor can do. Too bad there's no real tech support....I think they have changed spacing lately. Things that used to fit don't always anymore. I noticed it with student desks. Wish I had a solution. Let us know how it comes out.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: