A question for PC Simmers...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ZeeGee

Re: A question for PC Simmers...

Post by ZeeGee »

J0ttyD0tty wrote:
ZeeGee wrote:Create a style tool?! What is that? Sounds intriguing!

Did you decide to go for it yet?

I am still new and figuring out Sims 3 PC, but it does look like you can customise everything in great detail, including alter face shapes. You can change patterns for items and use it on multiple items to create a matching set e.g. shoes and clothes.

I also like the official cheat 'Motherlode' which you can use as many times as you want (giving you $50,000 game money each time) means you can concentrate on getting houses as you want without having to slog away earning the money.

Also you can completely customise the town adding and deleting lots, including completely bulldozing the town and starting from scratch if you want.

It seems like you can play the game exactly as you want, even making the Sims take care of their own needs. In fact you can just leave them getting on with their lives and just play with building and customising houses.

If you want to be more hands on with the Sims you can build up their careers and their various interests, also seeing to their wishes etc. You have total control over what you do and how you play.

I have only played it a couple of times but so far (once I got it working) I love it.
Well that sounds perfect! I haven't bought it yet. I'm doing a university course and have to wait until it's done. If I bought it now I wouldn't pass. Yes, I am THAT obsessive about my simming. Now off to study... :D
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

ZeeGee wrote:Well that sounds perfect! I haven't bought it yet. I'm doing a university course and have to wait until it's done. If I bought it now I wouldn't pass. Yes, I am THAT obsessive about my simming. Now off to study... :D
Good luck with your university course! Definately wait until it is finished before getting Sims 3, there are so many options and things to do you wouldn't have time to study :lol:

Hopefully when/if you get Sims 3 you will come over to the subforum Perturbee set up for us and chat .:)
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

J0ttyD0tty wrote:
ZeeGee wrote:Well that sounds perfect! I haven't bought it yet. I'm doing a university course and have to wait until it's done. If I bought it now I wouldn't pass. Yes, I am THAT obsessive about my simming. Now off to study... :D
Good luck with your university course! Definately wait until it is finished before getting Sims 3, there are so many options and things to do you wouldn't have time to study :lol:

Hopefully when/if you get Sims 3 you will come over to the subforum Perturbee set up for us and chat .:)
Thank you and I will! I'm sure I'll have lotsa questions!