What "rare items" do you hope to get in the mystery boxes?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

What "rare items" do you hope to get in the mystery boxes?

Post by Lishws720 »

I'm saving my keys now, but it will be another eight weeks before I can open the Fortune Box, and another five weeks after that (three months? Really??) before I can open the Bounty Box, each of which contain rare items.

I hope I get the pool cleaner, elevators (not haunted), and the dance machine. I had a glitch in my game a while back, and when I had to start over, I lost those items.

What are you hoping to find?
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: What "rare items" do you hope to get in the mystery boxe

Post by katgames »

Lishws720 wrote:I'm saving my keys now, but it will be another eight weeks before I can open the Fortune Box, and another five weeks after that (three months? Really??) before I can open the Bounty Box, each of which contain rare items.

I hope I get the pool cleaner, elevators (not haunted), and the dance machine. I had a glitch in my game a while back, and when I had to start over, I lost those items.

After hoping/assuming there would be a HH reward or at least unlock the right to BUY a PreMade HH I have given up hoping for anything. I was so disappointed...one sad Kat. Now I'll just take whatever is there. I got mah big-ass tree and lugged it home. Eh, it's something I suppose. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up for anything any more. Seems I started this game too late.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

katgames wrote:
Lishws720 wrote:I'm saving my keys now, but it will be another eight weeks before I can open the Fortune Box, and another five weeks after that (three months? Really??) before I can open the Bounty Box, each of which contain rare items.

After hoping/assuming there would be a HH reward or at least unlock the right to BUY a PreMade HH I have given up hoping for anything. I was so disappointed...one sad Kat. Now I'll just take whatever is there. I got mah big-ass tree and lugged it home. Eh, it's something I suppose. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up for anything any more. Seems I started this game too late.
Yeah, I really doubt they will offer a house as a rare item, but we can dream, right?
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Nope, no dreaming I'll just be disappointed. But if they gave me a tombstone I wouldn't complain. HA! Of course that so after Halloween so who knows. It may just be a big, giant, empty box you lug home, tun upside down and make into a house! Hahahahaha...
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I would like the spiral staircase and the turbo lift!! I missed out on those during the time I wasn't playing. :(
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

I'd be super-pleased to get any item of 2-star rating or higher that is no longer available to players. I had to restart my game too, so I am again a new player. I wonder what the players who have been playing since the start wish to see. Perhaps a superintendent who will appear in their towns to magic repair any and all glitches that have crept into the game? :lol:
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

ElsieD wrote:I'd be super-pleased to get any item of 2-star rating or higher that is no longer available to players. I had to restart my game too, so I am again a new player. I wonder what the players who have been playing since the start wish to see. Perhaps a superintendent who will appear in their towns to magic repair any and all glitches that have crept into the game? :lol:
I think there are advantages to starting over... At least to me because I don't have any of those kewl "original" items. I think about starting over because I know better how to start out. It's a thought....
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

I'm really hoping for an Aquarium.

But I think it's best not to get one's hopes up. The "premium" items might just be items which normally cost LP as opposed to simoleans for example, so you could just end up with something useless like that Floral Breeze thing.

I will save up for Box 10 though. My third quest starts tonight which I expect I'll finish in a couple of days or so, leaving me with several more days with goals that are pointless because they only give you a few quid now; I did a 24hour task last week and got like §150 for it, - what's the point? I could have got more than that in just 4 minutes of fashion design!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

As i'm concerned, i would lové to have a magical fish, or the thing that cleans the swimming pools. If not, i'd be happy with some gold for the earth statue...
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

A 3 star single bed and a teleporter. I'm not asking for much.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.