Demolishing houses and pre-made/LP houses Q

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Demolishing houses and pre-made/LP houses Q

Post by Palmjill »

aylilth wrote:Hey all quick question!
In regards to the skater house with the skateboard ramp thing, is there anyway to put that in inventory to remodel the hosuse?
Sorry the skateboard ramp cannot be moved. The other item that can't be moved is the small pond in the front right corner of the Japanese retreat and the player designed house.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

animagif wrote:Increasing your tv to raise your daily reward only works for older games. Newly started games have a cap on their daily reward so spending your LP to increase tv is a bit moot.
Say what??!!! What is the cap? I've been working to be able to build houses so my daily reward will go up. You say in' that too has been taken away? Bummer!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Palmjill wrote: Sorry the skateboard ramp cannot be moved. The other item that can't be moved is the small pond in the front right corner of the Japanese retreat and the player designed house.
Nor the fountain in the Designer House right?
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by aylilth »

Palmjill wrote:
In regards to the skater house with the skateboard ramp thing, is there anyway to put that in inventory to remodel the hosuse?
Sorry the skateboard ramp cannot be moved. The other item that can't be moved is the small pond in the front right corner of the Japanese retreat and the player designed house.

That's a bit of a bummer.......

Thanks for the tip, but that is a bit of a bummer!
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

katgames wrote:
Palmjill wrote: Sorry the skateboard ramp cannot be moved. The other item that can't be moved is the small pond in the front right corner of the Japanese retreat and the player designed house.
Nor the fountain in the Designer House right?
IIANM the Designer House fountain CAN be moved.

And that is why my pro skater house hasn't been changed much. However if you build it on a premium lot, you do have lots more space to change the design.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Lishws720 wrote:
ErinPW wrote:When I deleted a house from town plan, the prices for new houses decreased. Except the LP-houses.
Ah, yes, I may be mistaken, but I think the prices of the LP houses remain the same as you increase the number of houses in your town. But, the town value of these LP houses goes up. I only have two standard lots and two premium lots left to build on in my town, and the cost to build the Sanctuary on a standard lot is still 12 LP and 22 LP on the premium lot.[snip]
In my town the cost of LP houses have been increased one time. I think it was with the 15th or 16th house, but I'm not sure.
animagif wrote:Increasing your tv to raise your daily reward only works for older games. Newly started games have a cap on their daily reward so spending your LP to increase tv is a bit moot.
As far as I know, for newer games the percentage for the daily reward decreases when the TV increases. So increasing the TV seems to be useless :(
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

katgames wrote:
Say what??!!! What is the cap? I've been working to be able to build houses so my daily reward will go up. You say in' that too has been taken away? Bummer!
Yes. The cap was introduced quite a while back actually. There's a lengthy discussion about tv and whatnot here. Perturbee's post on Oct 20th in that thread is pretty definitive.
ErinPW wrote:As far as I know, for newer games the percentage for the daily reward decreases when the TV increases. So increasing the TV seems to be useless :(
That is even worse than having a cap. :lol:
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:
Lishws720 wrote:
ErinPW wrote:When I deleted a house from town plan, the prices for new houses decreased. Except the LP-houses.
Ah, yes, I may be mistaken, but I think the prices of the LP houses remain the same as you increase the number of houses in your town. But, the town value of these LP houses goes up. I only have two standard lots and two premium lots left to build on in my town, and the cost to build the Sanctuary on a standard lot is still 12 LP and 22 LP on the premium lot.[snip]
In my town the cost of LP houses have been increased one time. I think it was with the 15th or 16th house, but I'm not sure.
Yup, once u have 15 houses, the price is increased by 2LP one time
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Nope, not yet... That and the rock garden with the water fall are anchored to the lots that they come on. Wish I had known that when I built the skater's pad, might have saved up to put it on a premium lot so I would have more room.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Palmjill wrote: IIANM the Designer House fountain CAN be moved.

And that is why my pro skater house hasn't been changed much. However if you build it on a premium lot, you do have lots more space to change the design.
Hey Palmjill good to know. I always just assumed it could not be moved. I never tried. That's the kewl thing about this forum. You learn all sorts of stuff. Thanks!