Demolishing houses and pre-made/LP houses Q

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Demolishing houses and pre-made/LP houses Q

Post by blackbrit »

Palmjill wrote: Although you get nothing for deleting the floor, you do not lose the 500k town value you received building it.
I'm one of those players for whom TV adds, at most, one or two § to the daily reward. I've nearly a §90,000,000 TV and get all of §8,017 per day. Ah well. For players whose daily reward is larger, this will matter, so it's certainly good to know.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

blackbrit wrote:[snip]

Oh my. That is unfortunate. Thanks so much, Erin. I'll probably still end up doing it; but at least now I know a bit more about the true cost - especially for those of us who like to add second and third floors.

I do like that Teen Idol house, but then again, I also like to design my own places. The nice thing is that FM designed an excellent new house that is quite tempting. Maybe having only one, out on the island, will be enough for me. :P

PS I love your HFN design!
Youre welcome :)
And thanks for the PS :oops:
Palmjill wrote:
ErinPW wrote:When I deleted a second floor, I only got the money for the rooms. For deleting the second or third floor I got nothing :(
Although you get nothing for deleting the floor, you do not lose the 500k town value you received building it.
Thanks for this, Palmjill! I always forget important details :roll:
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ErinPW wrote:
Palmjill wrote:
ErinPW wrote:When I deleted a second floor, I only got the money for the rooms. For deleting the second or third floor I got nothing :(
Although you get nothing for deleting the floor, you do not lose the 500k town value you received building it.
Thanks for this, Palmjill! I always forget important details :roll:
Yw. But as blackbrit pointed out, sadly the town value is of not much use to the newer players with regards to the daily reward. I confess I add and delete floors regularly to increase town value :oops:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)