Real Estate Mystery Island

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Real Estate Mystery Island

Post by Palmjill »

katgames wrote:That's a really good idea ErinPW thanks! I am not too sure I could copy it well but it would be easier if I had it built on small lot in town. I might do a Japanese one there too. I'm thinking a meditation space. Sorta want to just hold for now till after the Teen Idol thing so I have what I need for that. I have sooooo many ideas now. *rubs paws together*. First I'm going to get my neighbor house fixed. I have stuff too spread out.

The island has some nice places. If you choose to build on your own can you inventory all those trees?
Do you mean the trees that come with the empty lot or the sanctuary?
Sure, you can keep them in your inventory for later use.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

katgames wrote:
ErinPW wrote: The Scandinavian House on a premium lot is really expensive. The fence will be the same as on the other island lots. Except the benches in the frontgarden.
Then I would build e.g. the Empty Lot or the Sanctuary on the island, and copy the Scandinavian House according to the pictures at the pre-made houses thread. The Scandinavian House I'd build on a cheaper small lot and move the furniture to the island.
It's just an idea :)

Back to topic
On my island are a houseboat and a small house at Volcano View with owners. Most time they live with their partners on mainland. Sometimes they come to the island to have a break :)
There is another houseboat, which is planed for my teens to hang out. And there is a Café, which includes lots of baking goods.
That's a really good idea ErinPW thanks! I am not too sure I could copy it well but it would be easier if I had it built on small lot in town. I might do a Japanese one there too. I'm thinking a meditation space. Sorta want to just hold for now till after the Teen Idol thing so I have what I need for that. I have sooooo many ideas now. *rubs paws together*. First I'm going to get my neighbor house fixed. I have stuff too spread out.

The island has some nice places. If you choose to build on your own can you inventory all those trees?
When I copied the skater house, I used paper and pencil, Screenshots helped to find all furniture :)My haunted house is a mirrored version, but I have changed a few things.
You can put the trees into inventory, which come with the houses.
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Markeemark22 »

Sorry late to the game but I've used up nearly all of my real estate on the mystery island than I have on the main one. The teen idol house is next to the volcano house and I only have one premium boat at the moment.

I like the mystery island. I'm deciding what to build next with my next house.
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

enkeli63 wrote:I plan on building the Pro-Skater's Dream Pad out there, so I can avoid the fugly fence! But generally, I like to have my sims live nearby one another because they're very social, and I don't want someone stuck out on the island by themselves! I think I will remodel the skater's pad to be a place for my sims to party and have fun.
So if you build it there you don't get the spray painted fence? Nice! I wasn't a big fan of it, that's why I haven't built the pro skater's dream pad :)
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

calleighwolfe wrote:
enkeli63 wrote:I plan on building the Pro-Skater's Dream Pad out there, so I can avoid the fugly fence! But generally, I like to have my sims live nearby one another because they're very social, and I don't want someone stuck out on the island by themselves! I think I will remodel the skater's pad to be a place for my sims to party and have fun.
So if you build it there you don't get the spray painted fence? Nice! I wasn't a big fan of it, that's why I haven't built the pro skater's dream pad :)
You get this fence on the island :)
Oliver's island skater's pad
Oliver's island skater's pad
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
image.jpg
Nice! I'm building it right now :D. Thanks :)
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Misteriese »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
image.jpg

You don't get the spray-painted fence as well as the mailbox that it normally come with. I am okay with the fence but we really like the mailbox! :D
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!