Haunted Elevator now reduced!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Haunted Elevator now reduced!

Post by enkeli63 »

I purchased the elevator today because I don't know how long this price will last. I put it in the middle of a room in my 2 Storey Mansion, then just moved it to my inventory. So as long as you have enough room in a house with at least 2 floors, you can purchase it and hang onto it for later 8-)
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

enkeli63 wrote:I purchased the elevator today because I don't know how long this price will last. I put it in the middle of a room in my 2 Storey Mansion, then just moved it to my inventory. So as long as you have enough room in a house with at least 2 floors, you can purchase it and hang onto it for later 8-)
Oh, that's a good idea! Since I finally have my first two story house, I removed the items in the bathrooms, bought the elevator and then saved it in inventory. Then I put the bathroom fixtures back! Also stored my regular staircase and bought the spooky staircase, just in case, then swapped them back out. So the two haunted items are in inventory and my two story house is back to normal. I had just cleared $1,000,000 again, but figured I'd get those before they went away or the price went up and I'll add my second story to another house later.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Oh, that's a good idea! Since I finally have my first two story house, I removed the items in the bathrooms, bought the elevator and then saved it in inventory. Then I put the bathroom fixtures back! Also stored my regular staircase and bought the spooky staircase, just in case, then swapped them back out. So the two haunted items are in inventory and my two story house is back to normal. I had just cleared $1,000,000 again, but figured I'd get those before they went away or the price went up and I'll add my second story to another house later.
Yeah, I better get the stairs too! I was thinking they might stay affordable, but I would be kicking myself if they change the price on me! Thanks for the reminder--I'll grab them tomorrow when I play again 8-)

I'm so excited that I have the money for the second floor of my HFN, but I still need the §§§ for the fire pole.
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee