Can "my" goals be done at a neighbors?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Can "my" goals be done at a neighbors?

Post by hipmomx2 »

My goal is to Take A Drive. I haven't built the car lot yet bc Im too poor and even if I could, which I cant, Im also too poor to then buy a car. Lol. Can I "Take a Drive" in a neighbors car to complete the goal?
I cant skip it bc I only have 1LP (told you Im poor).

Also, can I do ANY of "my" goals, Non-Neighborhood Goals, in someones 'hood?

**If someone could tell me the quickest way to earn LPs, except for the "free" installing app thing, I'd be so greatful.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Can "my" goals be done at a neighbors?

Post by HordePrime »

hipmomx2 wrote:can I do ANY of "my" goals, Non-Neighborhood Goals, in someones 'hood?
No, you can't.
Your only options are to skip it using 5LP, ignore it, or do what it says.

Once you've built the car lot, you can get a Progressive Car for free.

Some of the pre-made houses also come with a car, but I guess you can't afford them either.

The best way of getting LP is by doing hobbies. Whenever you complete the whole collection, you get 3LP (5LP at the moment for ghost hunting). You need to have at least one sim on the highest level in that hobby to unlock the final items, but all other sims can help get them. You also get 1LP whenever you reach level 6 (or higher) in any hobby, and LP are occasionally given randomly during practice.

Ghost Hunting is probably your best bet to start with. All you need are haunted items - the ones with the little red ghost symbol. I think the cheapest is Vampire Chains in the decorations section, but they have a 30min recharge time, so if you can afford to spend an LP on a Haunted Painting, that is much more efficient - think of it as an investment, you'll get your LP back in no time (plus extra).

You can also do hobbies in a neighbour's town without having to pay any start-up costs. So, find a neighbour with a haunted item and use that for ghost hunting, or you can use your neighbour's Community Centre for woodwork (which can also be very profitable and quick to level up in) or their Snow Park for figure skating. Fashion Design is the best hobby for making money (not LP), but it takes longer to reach level 6.

Dogs and cats can also find LP. Follow one around for a while and eventually you'll get lucky. Even better, go to a neighbour's house that has both a cat and a dog to double your chances.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

When you send your sim to work on hobbies in a neighbors' town, get them doing a 4 minute activity, and then load up a house that has pets. Follow the pets around for 4 minutes until you need to go back to your sim--you can pick up a few LP and §§§ this way while your sim earns valuable xp and levels in their hobby ;)
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

HordePrime - You give really good, clear, helpful advice! ^5
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: