The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
User avatar
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 696
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 16:32

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by HordePrime »

blackbrit wrote:I have my (one and only) teen idol sim doing all the song writing again because I'm afraid to send him back to his previous hobby, diving. So is Teen Idol now a hobby like the terribly unsatisfying fishing?
Yes. Teen Idol is a hobby (albeit very different to the other hobbies). A sim can only have one hobby at any given time.
However, the level of the teen seems to be unimportant for the teen idol hobby, so I see no reason why you can't do something else then go back to writing music again. You'll go back to level 1, but I don't think this makes any difference as far as writing songs is concerned.
blackbrit wrote:Do we lose the ability to build more Teen Idol Mansions if we return our teen idol to a more lucrative hobby?
I don't think so.
User avatar
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 616
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 03:10
Location: USA

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by blackbrit »

HordePrime wrote:
blackbrit wrote:I have my (one and only) teen idol sim doing all the song writing again because I'm afraid to send him back to his previous hobby, diving. So is Teen Idol now a hobby like the terribly unsatisfying fishing?
Yes. Teen Idol is a hobby (albeit very different to the other hobbies). A sim can only have one hobby at any given time.
However, the level of the teen seems to be unimportant for the teen idol hobby, so I see no reason why you can't do something else then go back to writing music again. You'll go back to level 1, but I don't think this makes any difference as far as writing songs is concerned.
blackbrit wrote:Do we lose the ability to build more Teen Idol Mansions if we return our teen idol to a more lucrative hobby?
I don't think so.
Interesting point about the levels not mattering in Teen Idol. I hadn't thought about that. As you say, definitely a different sort of hobby!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 12:40
Location: SoCal

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by sewknotpho-n »

Hello all! Anyone having trouble locating the bass guitar after composing all of the songs on the keyboard? I've already checked under the Hobby section and under the Teen section.
I've also tried logging out and the force close.
Thanks in advance.
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6187
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by ErinPW »

sewknotpho-n wrote:Hello all! Anyone having trouble locating the bass guitar after composing all of the songs on the keyboard? I've already checked under the Hobby section and under the Teen section.
I've also tried logging out and the force close.
Thanks in advance.
In my game they are in the teen section. Behind the dress up chests are the e-guitars and bass guitars, then the drums. Possibly you have checked the inventory?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 12:40
Location: SoCal

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by sewknotpho-n »

I just checked again. No luck. Thanks, though.
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 12:40
Location: SoCal

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by sewknotpho-n »

I ended up using far too many LP on the Lucky Spin option to advance to the next instrument. Thankfully, the other instruments appeared under the appropriate tab. Bass guitar still missing, though. I hope I won't need it in the future.
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.
User avatar
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 14:51
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???
Contact:

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by nogard0 »

did anyone notice the sound for the ELECTRIC bass is an ACOUSTIC double bass like those used for jazz?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
User avatar
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 171
Joined: 31 Oct 2013, 04:06

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

premium music pack is sooooo TACKY! >.< Good thing there's still the Teen Idol Mansion to look forward for.

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
User avatar
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 10:04

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by aylilth »

Hey all,

Quick one so done the road to fame and got the premium instruments now gathering resources for my sign.

But noticed something about a fashion shoot as the last reward in the teen idol collection, where can I find this?

Cheers
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
User avatar
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 171
Joined: 31 Oct 2013, 04:06

Re: The Road to Fame Started Tonight?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

aylilth wrote:Hey all,

Quick one so done the road to fame and got the premium instruments now gathering resources for my sign.

But noticed something about a fashion shoot as the last reward in the teen idol collection, where can I find this?

Cheers
check your teen idol sign. You'll see that its counted as a resource

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Post Reply