[LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 103
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 15:48
Location: 1 West Oceanside, Teen Idol Manse HFN
x 34

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by lollipop369 » 09 Jun 2019, 20:05

With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
0 x
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Wyle=HP Lakeside Xmas(NO ORBS!)
GC2: Ariadne Mariah=GoT Pregnancy/Orbs
GC3: Joshua M. Carter=HP (NO ORBS/PREGNANCY!)

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 625
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA
x 251

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by kls1st » 09 Jun 2019, 20:30

lollipop369 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 20:05
With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
The living room section of the home store :roll: ...
Attachments
371D5943-90AE-473B-A34E-A90A18A9C885.jpeg
1 x

User avatar
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 103
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 15:48
Location: 1 West Oceanside, Teen Idol Manse HFN
x 34

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by lollipop369 » 11 Jun 2019, 01:12

kls1st wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 20:30
lollipop369 wrote:
09 Jun 2019, 20:05
With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
The living room section of the home store :roll: ...
Yea, finally found it while putting away the sophisticated living room furniture packs. Such a great spot :roll:
2 x
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Wyle=HP Lakeside Xmas(NO ORBS!)
GC2: Ariadne Mariah=GoT Pregnancy/Orbs
GC3: Joshua M. Carter=HP (NO ORBS/PREGNANCY!)

User avatar
LittleBean
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 79
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 04:22
x 168

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by LittleBean » 21 Nov 2019, 04:18

The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I checked and my game is up to date.
0 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 347
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 519
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 21 Nov 2019, 06:44

LittleBean wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 04:18
The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I checked and my game is up to date.
I got the event last night (NZT). Have you already completed the event?
1 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 8
Version 5.48.2 - Fine Dining Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

User avatar
LittleBean
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 79
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 04:22
x 168

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by LittleBean » 21 Nov 2019, 22:40

3luv4eva3 wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 06:44
LittleBean wrote:
21 Nov 2019, 04:18
The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I checked and my game is up to date.
I got the event last night (NZT). Have you already completed the event?
Did some checking and I guess I did finish this event. I never won the red sports car from the wedding/newlyweds update. Silly me for thinking a car would be part of a garage-specific event 🙄
1 x

Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 15:35
x 6

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by Penstroker » 30 Nov 2019, 17:26

The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
0 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4505
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 1326

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by ErinPW » 30 Nov 2019, 21:59

Penstroker wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 17:26
The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
While the next hours you can only use social points to purchase the prizes. Or you can wait until the next time the event shows up and then collect for the missed out prizes.
0 x
Lakeside Christmas, 5.50.0
iOS 13.1.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 19
Joined: 02 May 2018, 06:37
x 20

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by Tartanfairy » 02 Dec 2019, 20:31

The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

This happened to me too. Normally I convert all my candles into constructor coins after I’ve finished collecting them all. But my flower patch also disappeared. I tried to raise a help ticket with fire monkeys but I couldn’t as I already have a profile which it linked to my Facebook profile, but now wants my password but I don’t have one and it won’t let me reset it!!! So I’ve not played in 2 days.
0 x

Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Nov 2014, 15:35
x 6

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by Penstroker » 03 Dec 2019, 04:21

ErinPW wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 21:59
Penstroker wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 17:26
The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
While the next hours you can only use social points to purchase the prizes. Or you can wait until the next time the event shows up and then collect for the missed out prizes.

Oh well, at least I won the prizes that I really wanted. I hate that I spent real money purchasing Lara Craft.

Thanks!
1 x

Post Reply