The Sims Freeplay 2

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
User avatar
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Oct 2013, 16:50
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by PaQuilter »

When did SFP come out? I've only been playing since March 2013 when I got my first (and only) tablet. It seems like I've missed out on things because some of the Neighbors I visit have items that aren't available in the Home Store or have tons of $. But I am glad I was around for the Construc-o-coins because $1 mill for a second story is a lot to ask.
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
User avatar
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1002
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 21:26
Location: South Florida, USA

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

PaQuilter wrote:When did SFP come out? I've only been playing since March 2013 when I got my first (and only) tablet. It seems like I've missed out on things because some of the Neighbors I visit have items that aren't available in the Home Store or have tons of $. But I am glad I was around for the Construc-o-coins because $1 mill for a second story is a lot to ask.
Launch date was December 15, 2011. I started that day, played through New Years, then life got in the way for many months. Picked it up again for a couple of months in 2012, and then stopped again until this past September. I still have my original game so I get a good DR on the old formula, but I missed out on a lot of good stuff being inactive.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
User avatar
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 437
Joined: 17 Oct 2013, 14:36
Location: Northern California U.S.A.

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by Lishws720 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
Lishws720 wrote:I think this game still has plenty of room for expansion. I would like to see the Sim count increase, more lots available, both on the mainland and island (Perturbee, I really like your idea of a resort business on the island!), and I know many people on this forum have talked about a restaurant business on their wish list. I think they could expand beyond the real estate office and give us more standard and premium lots and business opportunities. I wouldn't abandon this version, unless the newer one was way cooler and way less buggy.
I want a police station and a hospital for employment purposes. I want to be able to redecorate the park and and maybe the other community lots. I want the skate ramp to be moveable (first thing I would put in my community park) and have longer interactions with it. I want an option in the community pool to be "swim laps" to keep them busy. I want them to be able stroll or jog along the path in the park. I want everybody to be able to hold hands while walking or sitting. I want more sims!
Karen, I made a pro skater pad on my island, to eliminate the graffitied walls. Then, I took an idea from HordePrime (I think) and turned it into a community park with a swimming pool and snack shop. Since I couldn't move the skater ramp, I just built up the park around it!

I really like your idea of a hospital and a police station. I think there should be a fast food restaurant that the teens could work in or hang out in, and a preschool for the toddlers, so the parent(s) could go to work. I would also love a library!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
User avatar
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Oct 2013, 16:50
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by PaQuilter »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
PaQuilter wrote:When did SFP come out? I've only been playing since March 2013 when I got my first (and only) tablet. It seems like I've missed out on things because some of the Neighbors I visit have items that aren't available in the Home Store or have tons of $. But I am glad I was around for the Construc-o-coins because $1 mill for a second story is a lot to ask.
Launch date was December 15, 2011. I started that day, played through New Years, then life got in the way for many months. Picked it up again for a couple of months in 2012, and then stopped again until this past September. I still have my original game so I get a good DR on the old formula, but I missed out on a lot of good stuff being inactive.
Wow! I didn't realize it has been out that long. No wonder SFP Firemonkeys are always "Economizing" (per Nina). Wish I would have had my tablet and been playing back then. "Sigh"
I wonder if they knew how big this game would be. If I read it right on the EA website, they only have 6 employees. No wonder their customer service is lacking and it takes so long to get glitches fixed.
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
User avatar
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1002
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 21:26
Location: South Florida, USA

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

PaQuilter wrote: Wow! I didn't realize it has been out that long. No wonder SFP Firemonkeys are always "Economizing" (per Nina). Wish I would have had my tablet and been playing back then. "Sigh"
I wonder if they knew how big this game would be. If I read it right on the EA website, they only have 6 employees. No wonder their customer service is lacking and it takes so long to get glitches fixed.
I think they messed up with Sims Social on FB. They should have concentrated on making SFP really good, especially since they discontinued SS anyway. I didn't really care for SS, too much like FarmVille and those other games where you have to beg non-players to help you do stuff. I like being able to play on my own if I want to, but I also like to have the option of adding other players, even if we are not RL friends. On FB I don't really like adding people I don't know. I mostly have FB to keep in touch with my son and daughter in law and some old school friends.

They must have had staff for Sims Social, why didn't they move them over to support SFP?
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
User avatar
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Oct 2013, 16:50
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by PaQuilter »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
PaQuilter wrote: Wow! I didn't realize it has been out that long. No wonder SFP Firemonkeys are always "Economizing" (per Nina). Wish I would have had my tablet and been playing back then. "Sigh"
I wonder if they knew how big this game would be. If I read it right on the EA website, they only have 6 employees. No wonder their customer service is lacking and it takes so long to get glitches fixed.
I think they messed up with Sims Social on FB. They should have concentrated on making SFP really good, especially since they discontinued SS anyway. I didn't really care for SS, too much like FarmVille and those other games where you have to beg non-players to help you do stuff. I like being able to play on my own if I want to, but I also like to have the option of adding other players, even if we are not RL friends. On FB I don't really like adding people I don't know. I mostly have FB to keep in touch with my son and daughter in law and some old school friends.

They must have had staff for Sims Social, why didn't they move them over to support SFP?
I just wrote on one of the other threads that I love your avatar pic. Your puppies look like they're smiling. Too cute. :)
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1900
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: The Sims Freeplay 2

Post by Perturbee »

PaQuilter wrote: If I read it right on the EA website, they only have 6 employees. No wonder their customer service is lacking and it takes so long to get glitches fixed.
Not 6, but 60! :) You can see names of various employees and departments in the (...) then (i) and About. The number is recently increased by a few, they expanded their "community team" according to Nina.
Post Reply