Visiting neighbors..

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
espressonist
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Visiting neighbors..

Post by espressonist »

I'm curious how everyone does this.

Do you visit the same neighbor for each sp goal? Or do you change it up?
Game Center: Espressonist

Just started my game over- be patient with my tiny town!
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Visiting neighbors..

Post by Niney »

espressonist wrote:I'm curious how everyone does this.

It depends on how much time I have to play. If it is my day off I will wander around to different towns. If I am in a time crunch I have two neighbors I know the layout and can find what I need quickly. I enjoy seeing how others design their towns.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
espressonist
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by espressonist »

Niney wrote:
espressonist wrote:I'm curious how everyone does this.

It depends on how much time I have to play. If it is my day off I will wander around to different towns. If I am in a time crunch I have two neighbors I know the layout and can find what I need quickly. I enjoy seeing how others design their towns.
I'm pretty guilty about just visiting Perturbee. I think I'm going to start wandering.

Really need to work on a HFN in my town..
Game Center: Espressonist

Just started my game over- be patient with my tiny town!
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Like Niney I have a couple I can go to quick and get what I need but I have a bunch of neighbors and I love to visit and look at all their ideas and designs and see how they have put things together. I always like to look at houses and see what people have done.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

If I bother with one of those goals at all, I'll just visit a random town and use it as my excuse to "snoop" in my neighbours' towns to see who's recycling properly and who is kissing whom. :)
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
Sue Dwyer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sue Dwyer »

I have a couple of neighbors that I'll go to for quick goal satisfaction, but I like to mix it up and visit a variety of neighborhoods. Usually when I arrive for the first time, I'll look for a house for neighbors and drop off my Sim to work on the current goal. That leaves me free to take the 10¢ tour. I look for houses with a unique footprint or houses with groups of Sims or unusual-looking Sims. I'm seldom disappointed.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I like to mix it up, but I do have a few favorites. That would be you guys. I love seeing the towns of my forum friends. I just wish you were all on Facebook.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Sue Dwyer wrote:I have a couple of neighbors that I'll go to for quick goal satisfaction...
Okay, call me perverted but this line made me laugh aloud. You funny Sue Dwyer!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I was thinking about this and found this thread so I thought I'd share my experience :)

Since I'm here on this forum I have more neighbours, but I do visit their town, every time someone adds me I visit their town when I can, and wander around their town, no matter how much it is worth it. I've gotten some decoration ideas from them :). I'll do it as long as I can 'cause I understand that once you reach 100 neighbours this will be kind of impossible for some of them, right? :P

The only thing that makes be me back off a little is when I find their sims are a little dirty and smelly :( especially if the goal is "Be romantic with a neighbour's sim" :lol: and of course if the goal is something like "Read a magazine" or "Play frisbee with the dog" I go to the same neighbour where I know they have a dog and the frisbee, etc. If they're short goals I don't even care if the objects aren't 3 star rated. I also try to woohoo with the same neighbour's sim every time xD.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I have a neighbor who has everything (all items, pet farm, lots of sims etc) so I tend to not wander much. One thing I always look for at a neighbor is the singing fish since sims lose their inspiration faster when they are visiting. That singing fish makes things easier.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.